1. So appreciative that I don't have to run a bookstore while healing from oral surgery. I can be a hermit for a while and concentrate on getting better. My husband has been sweetie during my recovery. He's cute, smart, sensitive, responsible and funny, but most of all, he's kind.
2. I love Debbie's funny, friendly and positive approach to life. She blogs at Sassy Banana and at her personal blog Etc, Etc, Etc. Such a ray of sunshine. And a birthday girl this week.
3. We went for a bike ride on Sunday. It was a gorgeous day. Got in a 25 mile ride and that means the 3,000 mi milestone is getting closer. Byka will get her much needed tuneup then.
4. So thankful that Trish has motivated me to finally read "Lit" by Mary Karr. I am loving this book. Trish is even patiently waiting for me to finish (maybe today) and we'll post our reviews.
5. A blogger friend from Texas put a smile on my big ol face when the Southwest Chipotle Mrs. Dash arrived in the mail. We have not been able to find this seasoning here for some reason and she sent us two bottles. Thanks Anne!
"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy;
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
~ Marcel Proust