Friday, November 19, 2010

friday fast ones

  • looking forward to book club tonight...it's been a while since I've been able to attend
  • can't get the Just Desserts pumpkin bundt cake I saw at Costco a few days ago out of my mind -- may have to go back and get one to take with me to book club.
  • the storm is coming in...it's dark & windy...a good day for reading & baking
  • reading Amy and Isabelle by Elizabeth Strout..it's good.
  • watched I Am Love last night, finally! It's a strange film. It felt more like an opera than a film (not that there was any operatic singing or any singing). It was light on dialogue and character back story and heavy with the drama. Plently of nudity and sex but I found it to be oddly nonerotic. But, maybe that's just me.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Have a nice weekend!