Five thoughts of gratitude from this week:
- Today is my daughter's 30th birthday. Although I think about her all the time, today she is really on my mind. I'm so grateful to be her mom.
- I've spent some time this week thinking about gardening. We bought a composter at Costco (and will assemble it today -- hopefully). It feels good to return to something that was a part of our life together from the start -- growing some of our food.
- Speaking of our life together, we celebrated our 31st anniversary on Tuesday. Can't believe how blessed I am to have found such a good man at such a young age. The universe was really watching after me...
- Everyday this week, at some point I've noticed just how beautiful the sky looks. Sure, we're not having typical warm, sunny spring days yet, but the clouds have been spectacular!
- I finished a good book. :)