Sunday, April 10, 2011

Meet Me Monday - Hamm for me, hold the shrimp

Well, alrighty then, it's time for this week's Meet Me On Monday via Never Growing Old.

1.  Who would be your dream celebrity date?

Jon Hamm

2.  Do you have any food restrictions? Shrimp is no bueno for me.

It's OK little buddy, you're safe here.
3.  How much time do you take to get ready in the morning? Depends on if I've showered and washed my hair the night before or not. 

4.  Sausage or bacon? Both, as long as the sausage is fake and the bacon is turkey bacon.


5.  Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo? The Google.

7 comments:

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I don't think we can get turkey bacon here in Australia but to be honest I would much rather the real deal.

Anonymous said...

Jon Hamm is a total hottie; good choice.

Saimi said...

It's nice to meet you! You have good taste in men!! HA!!

Stephanie Faris said...

He is quite handsome...but I tried to watch Mad Men and couldn't get into it.

Lee said...

Stephanie - I'm a bit crazed about Mad Men. Maybe if you started with the pilot episode and take it from there. Or maybe it's just not your cup of tea. <-- hard for me to understand that. ;)

dtbrents said...

He's handsome but I can't place him. Oh, I see he's from Mad Men. I haven't watched that yet. I hope you have a great week. Doylene

Jenners said...

That is a nice photo of Mr. Hamm. He is hit and miss for me but that one is definitely a hit!